Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Progress

Hello everyone! 

I am doing well, very little pain and discomfort - Since yesterday and today, I've been taking it easy by laying in bed watching t.v or surfing around on the iPad or iPhone. It's been nice having Mike home yesterday, today, and tomorrow. He is back to work on Friday most likely since I think I will be fine by then. It's been a easy recovery so far and it's only been almost two full days. 

Mike has been taking great care of me. He's been making sure I'm doing OK and keeping track of my schedule on when to take the antibiotics and the pain pills when I really needed them to help me out. Although I don't like feeling dizzy/drowsy afterwards.Good thing that doesn't last long. I do take Advil in between if I really needed to. So far, I didn't have to do that today.  I haven't really been able to work up a appetite since yesterday. Hopefully that will change tomorrow! 

My better half, Mike & I! 

My brothers stopped by to say hello and visit for a little bit to see how I was doing. 

There is one thing I am looking forward to tomorrow is getting the white bandage off my head and I will be able to shower. I feel gross for not being able to. I'm ready! I will have to be extra careful after and make sure my stitches will go away on its own, etc. 

Just wanted to post a short one... So far, so good! Til' tomorrow, have a good night! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment