Thursday, July 17, 2014

Just Another

Hello again!

Well it seems like that I have a new challenge. The last couple mornings I've woke up on the wrong side that I shouldn't be sleeping on. The other morning, Mike woke up and saw that I was doing it and rolled me over so I wouldn't wake up in pain. So I have been doing that and I will have discomfort on my right ear, which is numb. It is expected to be numb for 4-6 months so I hope it isn't going to be that long. I like to sleep on my right side than my left. I usually fall asleep on my left then end up on my right. I move around a lot in my sleep. So much for laying still! So I've had discomfort and headaches from that but nothing top bad that I can't handle. 

I can't wait to get back to normal. I have been feeling lazy and laying around often. Who keeps me company? Ryder. He's such a good dog. He will be lazy with me so that's nice! See? :)


Snoozing away...


He wanted to sleep by me while I was catching up on a new episode of "Suits"


And he didn't want me to get up! Always touching me somehow when he sleeps by me... 

That's about it for today! Have a good Thursday. =) 







No comments:

Post a Comment