Thursday, July 24, 2014

7 more days!


Hello! 

It's been a while since I've updated. I haven't really had much that's new to share. So I've included a picture of the progress of how my incision/ear is doing. My hair is growing back pretty quickly so that's good. My steri-strip is still on there, stuck behind my ear - so I think I will have it removed next Thursday by the doctor if it's still there. I am doing very well, back to my normal sleeping schedule - the only thing I would have to say that has not changed is the numbness of the top of my ear.  


7 more days until I have it turned on. I can't wait. I'm really eager to get everything started and start training my right ear. I know it'll make me tired, cranky, stubborn, and so on but it'll be all worth it. I will be patient to go through everything. I just hope that everyone will help me/teach me on what the sounds I'm hearing and be patient with me as well.

That's about it! Just a short update. I promise the next one will be longer and expect it sometime on the 31st! 

Have a good evening.  =) 



No comments:

Post a Comment