Sunday, July 27, 2014

Concerts

Hi! Hope everyone had a nice weekend. On Friday evening, Mike and I went to see The Fray in concert downtown Cleveland. One complaint: the speakers were not clear enough and I think out of the entire show, I was able to recognize 4-5 songs. Their concert was my last one to see with only one cochlear implant. That's pretty exciting. 







When I think about it, I've seen so many concerts since I've had it done in 2000. I am feeling nostalgic. So I think I will list who I've seen - and you'll see my big LOVE for music. I just can't live without it.  =) 


- Kenny Chesney 
- Phil Vassar 
- Montgomery Gentry
- Keith Urban
- Garth Brooks
- Trisha Yearwood
- Brad Paisley
- Dierks Bentley
- Tim McGraw
- Sugarland
- Lady Antebellum
- Brooks & Dunn 
- Reba McEntire
- George Strait
- Lonestar
- Diamond Rio
- Sammy Kershaw
- Trent Willmon 
- Jake Owen
- Darius Rucker
- Rascal Flatts
- Gary Allan 
- Luke Bryan
- Uncle Kracker
- Terri Clark
- JoDee Messina
- LeAnn Womack
- Blake Shelton
- Josh Turner
- James Otto 
- Trace Adkins
- Jamey Johnson
- Rhett Akins
-Jerrod Neimann
- Gretchen Wilson
- Big & Rich
- Deana Carter
- Rodney Adkins 
- John Michael Montgomery 
- Canadian Cross Ragweed
- Jimmy Wayne
- Aaron Lines
- Chris Cagle
- Miranda Lambert
- Jason Aldean 
- Backstreet Boys
- Usher
- Christina Aguilera/Destiny's Child
 - The Fray

…. I'm pretty sure I'm missing out a couple more… 


So my next concert with BOTH implants? Dierks Bentley with Chris Young, Jon Pardi, and Chase Rice. I'm really looking forward to that one in September at Blossom Music Center. 

By the way, 4 more days until the Nucleus 6 is turned on. 

Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment