Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Good Day!

Hello!

Today was a good day. Aunt Joanne came over to help me out. 3 days in a row! I am so grateful to have help from family so I can improve myself! 

I decided to go with program #2 since I felt that I was able to hear more and it is louder. So I gave it a shot today.

So, with both implants, all words were correct. With the new implant, 14 missed and 26 correct the first time! Then I tried again and got 7 correct out of 7. A third time, I was able to get all them correct. That is with the six words: baseball, cowboy, popcorn, hotdog, airplane, and toothbrush along with the names in my family. Total of 40 words. 

Colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, black, and white. First time was 7/10. Second time, I was able to get 10/10. Aunt Joanne did sneak in blue twice and I caught that. So that's good progress!

Something else I was able to hear slightly was music. I was in the car listening to the radio and Dierks Bentley's "Drunk on a Plane" came on and I tried to see if I could hear a line or two and I could! It was from the chorus part. So that's cool too. So I'm excited about that. Still can't wait to see him at Blossom next month! 


That's all for now. Til' then, take care! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment